I'm attempting to create a instrument to do some easy evaluation / overviews on ETFs to assist new buyers get began. What sort of issues do individuals assume is critical?
1) Background to the ETF – some info / recommendation on what ETFs are, highlighting the professionals and cons in comparison with investing in particular person shares
2) Geography of the composition of the ETF – present a breakdown of the international locations to which ETFs are uncovered
three) Industries – present a breakdown of the sectors to which ETFs are uncovered
four) Threat – What threat indicator to show, standardized scores from 1 to 7 or the Std deviation if this doesn’t get too difficult to know
5) Return – maybe the annualized return over three years as a comparable measure
6) Previous efficiency graph – reveals the value since inception
7) ESG – May document ESG identification info, if relevant
eight) Themes – may contemplate giving the completely different ETFs a thematic title to make them extra related to customers, expertise, robotics, the perfect of Germany (Dax), and so forth.
What different issues do you assume can be helpful?
Might be introduced as straightforward to know graphics / visuals and temporary video content material to clarify the precept and diversification of ETFs
(After all, regular regulatory info concerning previous efficiency shouldn’t be indicators of the long run, threat capital, and so forth.)
Thanks prematurely for any feedback!